Header Ads

Just In - SELF-CONFESSED ASSASIN EDGAR MATOBATO NASA KAMAY NA NG PNP. Must WAtch This!



MANILA - Self-confessed assassin Edgar Matobato, who linked President Rodrigo Duterte to vigilante killings, turned himself in to police on Friday.
Matobato has an arrest warrant for illegal possession of firearms that was issued by a Davao City court.
He was brought to police general headquarters in Camp Crame by Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV, who has been his custodian since he was released from Senate custody.
Matobato told the Senate justice committee last month that Duterte organized a hit squad in Davao City during his two-decade-long rule as mayor.


ADVERTISEMENT




Matobato said last week that he was tired of running and was ready to die as he apologized to the families of those he had killed.
"I don't care if I die now, I have accepted my fate... I just don't want to go to jail. They had better kill me, hang me for all my sins," he told Reuters.
Duterte has repeatedly denied involvement in vigilantism as either mayor or president.


SOURCE : youtube, abs-cbn

No comments

Powered by Blogger.