Viral Duterte News - HIGH PROFILE INMATE JAYBEE SEBASTIAN FILED CRIMINALS CHARGES WITH THE DOJ AGAINST DE LIMA. MUST READ THIS!
High-profile inmate Jaybee Sebastian filed graft and criminal charges with the Department of Justice (DOJ) against embattled Senator Leila de Lima on Friday over several issues involving the state penitentiary.
Sebastian, through his wife, Roxanne, charged De Lima, along with former Bureau of Corrections (BuCor) Director General Ricardo Rainier Cruz and former NBP Superintendent Richard Schwarzcopf, Jr. with the following:
- violations of the Anti-Graft and Corrupt Practices Act;
- violations of the Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees;
- violations of the Anti-Torture Act of 2009;
- indirect bribery for allegedly requiring him to raise funds, through illegal drug trade;
- receiving drug money and using the same for her senatorial bid;
- announcing to journalists that he is a government asset; and,
- allowing his transfer to the prison facility’s Building 14 despite threats to his life
“I believe that, just like his appearance at the House inquiry, Sebastian has been coerced to file that so-called complaint. It’s a matter of life and death for him. He’s just fulfilling his part of the bargain with the evil forces so they don’t touch him,” said De Lima.
Sebastian’s camp, however, said the high-profile inmate was not pressured to press charges against De Lima.
The senator is also facing other complaints before the justice department.
SOURCE : TRENDTITAN