Header Ads

VIRAL DUTERTE NEWS - PRES DUTERTE: "Kung ayaw na talaga ninyo, I am ready to step down. Walang problema sa akin iyan". MUST READ THIS!



Despite the allegations that he is preparing to declare Martial Law, he said that he told Manny Pangilinan some of his woes in the presidency.

ADVERTISEMENT


"Kung ayaw na talaga ninyo, I am ready to step down. Walang problema sa akin iyan. I have no illusions about power and about the presidency. May binulong nga ako kay sir Manny Pangilinan. Sabi niya, 'Kamusta?' But sabi ko, 'If I have to go back in time, I would have not committed the same mistake.' Totoo iyon," Duterte said.

Pangilinan was seated beside Duterte at the event.

Meanwhile, Duterte joked that the presidency does not pay much and said that it was not enough for his two families.

SOURCE : NEWSINFOLEARN

No comments

Powered by Blogger.