Header Ads

VIRAL DUTERTE NEWS - A FEARLESS NETIZEN LAMBASTED : YOU CANNOT ACCEPT CRITICISMS YOURSELF. MUST WATCH THIS!




"Ang tunay na naghahangad ng mabuti sa bayan, ay bukas sa konstruktibong kritisismo at pakikipag-ugnayan. Sa halip na palalimin ang ating pagkakaiba-iba, magsilbi tayong tulay ng epektibong pakikipagtalastasan," Vice President Leni Robredo said before the local government workers at 'Minasa Festival' in Bustos, Bulacan on Monday.

As Robredo highlighted the traits of a good leader, fearless netizen Imee Callao lambasted her pronouncements through an open letter.

Read the content below:

Dear Leni, 

You deleted my comment on your personal FB wall (and blocked me soon after) when you made the post about Typhoon Nina while your people taught you were in the Philippines. All i ever said was "The VP is in the US and not in the Philippines." Your yellow trolls bashed me and defended you because they insisted you are in Bicol. Some even offered prayers for you and your family's safety. 
ADVERTISEMENT


But what really makes one a good leader?
“I’ve never bought into the concept of ‘wearing the mask.’ As a leader, the only way I know how to engender trust and buy-in from my team and with my colleagues is to be 100 percent authentically me—open, sometimes flawed, but always passionate about our work. It has allowed me the freedom to be fully present and consistent. They know what they’re getting at all times. No surprises.” —Keri Potts, senior director of public relations, ESPN
A good leader lead by example not because they feel like it's what they should do, but it is because it is their way of life.
ADVERTISEMENT


SOURCE : NEWSGEARPH

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
    Clinton News

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.